donderdag 1 januari 1970
Achieve superior explosives detection and throughput with the industry’s most compact multi-view checkpoint X-ray system.
With the ACX 6.4-MV automated multi-view checkpoint X-ray system, the company that invented multi-view technology for hold baggage screening delivers a compact, high-performance, multi-view system ready for today’s security challenges and tomorrow’s regulatory requirements at the checkpoint and air cargo screening facilities.
Combining the industry’s most sophisticated automatic threat detection algorithms with powerful multi-view screening technology, the ACX 6.4-MV captures data from up to three views of a bag or object and provides the operator up to three high-quality images, displaying two at atime, and automated alerts that enable airports and other high-security facilities to accurately detect threats, reduce false alarms and speed checkpoint throughput.
Highly compact, the ACX 6.4-MV integrates easily into existing operations. The system can be quickly upgraded from one view to two views to three views in the field, enabling enhanced automated threat detection. With its small footprint, superior flexibility and state-of-the-art threat detection, the ACX 6.4-MV enables users to meet evolving regulatory standards, operate with maximum efficiency and protect checkpoint investments.
- Proven automated technology explosives detection based on MVT-HR checked baggage system
- One-, two- or three-view configuration options
- Proven hardware architecture
- Compact footprint compatible with existing checkpoint equipment
- Highly reliable system requiring minimal maintenance
- Best-in-class imaging with Transparent ColorTM
- Patented, heads-up operator interface with touchpad control
Improved Accuracy with Multiple Views