donderdag 1 januari 1970
Very High Performance Multi-Zone Metal Detector
PMD2, acronym for Programmable Metal Detector, is the most advanced CEIA application with an international patent of its own. It generates an electromagnetic scanning field for the detection of metallic weapons inside a monitored passage. Thanks to this technology, the PMD2 Metal Detector allows weapons to be accurately located on people in transit, considerably speeding up search operations.
A “height on person” display actually indicates, by means of illuminated LED’s, the position of the weapon on the person. The location zones are not fixed, as in the case of metal detectors with multiple receiver-transmitter coils, but are variable and continuous so as to achieve optimum resolution.
- Immediate selection of International Security Standards.
- Detection of magnetic, non-magnetic and mixed alloy metal weapons.
- All functions programmable and controlled by a microprocessor.
- Programming: via built-in keypad and display or RS232 serial connection to Remote Control Unit (RCU), a PC or a computer network.
- Programming access protected by both a mechanical lock and two alphanumeric passwords.
- High speed of detection: up to 15 meters per second (45 ft/s).
- Very high immunity to electromagnetic and mechanical interference.
- Automatic synchronization between two or more metal detectors, at a distance of up to 5 cm, from each other, without using cables.
- Professional high integration and high reliability electronics.
- Control unit incorporated into the detector.
- No initial or periodic calibration.
- Easy maintenance: modular control unit for a rapid replacement. lColour: light grey RAL 7040.