donderdag 1 januari 1970
Multi-Zone Walk-Through Metal Detector
The HI-PE Multi Zone is a high performance walk-through metal detector which exceeds all International Security Standards. A “height on person” display actually indicates, by means of illuminated LED’s, the position of the weapon on the person.
Three operating modes are available: Floating (standard), the location zones are not fixed, as in the case of metal detectors with multiple receiver-transmitter coils, but are variable and continuous so as to achieve optimum resolution; 8-Zones and 4-Zones, the alarm threshold can be adjusted individually for each zone. The panels are washable and they are equipped with shock absorbent edges to protect them against damages.
- Immediate selection of International Security Standards.
- Detection of magnetic, non-magnetic and mixed alloys metal weapons.
- All functions programmable and controlled by a microprocessor.
- Programming: via built-in keypad and display or RS232 serial connection to Remote Control Unit (RCU), a PC or a computer network.
- Programming access protected by both a mechanical lock and by two alphanumeric passwords.
- High speed of detection: up to 15 meters per second (45 ft/s).
- Very high immunity to electromagnetic and mechanical interference.
- Automatic synchronization between two or more metal detectors, at a distance of up to 5 cm, from each other, without using cables.
- Professional high integration and high reliability electronics.
- Control unit incorporated into the detector. lNo initial or periodic calibration. Easy maintenance: modular control unit for a rapid
- replacement. lColour: light grey RAL 7040.